**The Hospital continues to operate curbside in order to protect clients and staff during the ongoing pandemic**
We ask that clients:
- Stay home if you are sick,
- Stay home if you are under quarantine!
- Stay home if you are waiting for COVID-19 test results!
- Stay home if you have had contact with a person testing positive for COVID-19 or suspecting of having COVID-19, or are under Quarantine.
- REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE UPON ARRIVAL. CLIENTS ARE NOT PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING AT THIS TIME.
- BRING YOU CELL PHONE WITH YOU. Please call to let us know you are here.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK AT ALL TIMES WHEN INTERACTING WITH STAFF MEMBERS.
- KEEP A DISTANCE OF 6 FEET BETWEEN YOURSELF AND STAFF
- Clients should wash hands and use sanitizer prior to arrival.
- Disinfect pet collars, leashes and carriers prior to arrival.
- Clients will be asked to remove collars and leashes for patients upon admission for hospitalization or surgery whenever possible.
To help prepare for your pet’s appointment, please refer to the instructions below:
Clients are not allowed in the building due to the risk of COVID-19. All communications will be done over the phone and your pet will be borrowed from you for the appointment. There are no exceptions.
A mask is required for services when interacting with technicians. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided to you.
You will need to call the hospital when you arrive in the parking lot; we will take your pet’s history over the phone before the appointment and the doctor will call afterwards with a treatment plan.
Bring a credit or debit card for payment: We will be taking credit/debit cards over the phone for payment of services (although credit/debit cards are preferred for minimized contact, we also accept checks or cash)
Park at the front of the building. For safety reasons and ease of access, please park as close to the front of the building as possible.
Remain in your vehicle. Please do not approach the door or emerge from your vehicle with your pet unless you are instructed to do so; this allows us to avoid crowding around the door and in the parking lot in general.
We are making every effort to ensure our staff, clients, and patients stay healthy and safe during these uncertain times and we appreciate your cooperation.