***PLEASE NOTE THAT OUR HOURS OF OPERATION HAVE CHANGED***
The hospital will be implementing policies to help protect clients and staff by practicing social distancing. We ask that clients:
- Stay home if you are sick,
- Stay home if you have had contact with a person testing positive for COVID-19 or suspecting of having COVID-19, are Quarantined or Have Travelled.
- REMAIN IN YOUR VEHICLE UPON ARRIVAL, please call to let us know you are here.
- A staff member will come to your vehicle to escort your pet into the building. You will be asked to remain in your vehicle for the duration of the appointment.
- PLEASE WEAR A MASK WHEN INTERACTING WITH STAFF MEMBERS
- If a staff member instructs you to enter the building, please have a seat and remain in the waiting area.
- Keep a distance of 6 feet between yourselves and staff members AT ALL TIMES
- Clients should wash hands and use sanitizer. Disinfect pet collars, leashes and carriers prior to arrival.
- In addition, clients will be asked to remove collars and leashes for patients upon admission for hospitalization or surgery whenever possible.
In order to keep our clients and staff healthy, we are asking all clients the following questions:
- HAVE YOU HAD CONTACT WITH A PERSON CONFIRMED OR SUSPECTED TO HAVE COVID-19?
- HAVE YOU RECENTLY TRAVELLED INTERNATIONALLY TO AN AREA ENDEMIC FOR COVID-19?
- HAVE YOU BEEN TOLD TO SELF QUARANTINE FOR POSSIBLE COMMUNITY EXPOSURE TO COVID-19?
- DO YOU HAVE A FEVER OR ANY RESPIRATORY SYMPTOMS?
We will make every effort to facilitate approval of online prescription renewal requests for your pet’s maintenance medications during this time. If you need authorization, please submit your request to your online pharmacy or via the hospital fax at 508-829-5905. Prescription authorization may take several days, so please plan accordingly.
Questions regarding Rx requests can be emailed to [email protected]
As the risk of COVID 19 persists, we want to assure you that the hospital will remain open to care for our patients during the pandemic. In the event of extenuating circumstances that may mandate closure of the hospital, clients with scheduled appointments will be notified and information will be posted on the hospital answering service and website.
We apologize for any inconvenience.